Technology is evolving fast all around us, including in the real estate world. There are many home valuation sites and tools that are machine generated. However, there are no sites or tools that can understand and evaluate the subtle differences in location, curb appeal, views, interior layout, finishes, brightness, usability, feng-shui, overall feel and attraction that humans can feel when they value a property.
Now, many buyers like different things in a house, but a good, experienced agent can help bring value to a property by focusing on these key items:
- What the majority of potential buyers of a particular home would like (and not like) before making the decision to buy (or not buy).
- How to bring out positive aspects of a home.
- How to minimize negative aspects of a home.
- Current market value and the “what-it-can-be” value after improvements.
I believe that there’s an optimal price point to maximize the sale price in every home and market condition. If you are thinking about selling in the near future, having an experienced agent who can deliver the above will set you apart. Contact Shawn Realty at 503-515-4499 or fill out this form for your optimal home value.
Home Value Request Form
- Shawn Realty Sellers made 4.9% More than RMLS Average Sale Price to List Price Ratio (100%), 6.9% more than FSBO (98%)