https://youtu.be/KHmZA2BdJC4A bit surprising article just published on Realtor Magazine that shows Generation Z (age 10-25, born between 1997 and 2012) is already buying real estate. A few key numbers/questions to make notes are:
- Which cities are attracting Gen Z buyers (correlates to more affordable cities)
- How much down payment are they saving?
- How much are they borrowing?
- Are they getting assistance from parents?
- Is this an indicator of real estate being more a sought after asset class when the investment world is volatile?
Sign up to be notified if you like this kind of content. Thanks!