Maybe we need songs that move us more than real estate updates… It looks like it’s going to get worse for a while. I hope this lovely song can give us calmness in this crazy time. Enjoy this song and be well!
1. Connecting those in need and those who can give
– My job in real estate is really about match making
– I match buyers to sellers, sellers to buyers, buyers to homes, mortgage officers to potential buyers, contractors to homeowners, etc
– I would like to use this ability to connect people
– If you are in need (needing side or part time work)
– If you are healthy and have the capacity to share, let me know
– In short, I can help connect those who are in need of help and those who can give help
– I believe in critical times like this it is important to help each other out so we can do well in the long run
– On that note, I’m thinking about what I can do
– I’m thinking about business opportunities like expanding my business and hiring contractors or maybe order takeout at restaurants to keep them going
– I think helping, even in small ways, really matter
– It’s better to stay at home but I know there are people that don’t have a choice. So stay safe.
2. Real Estate Update, Mortgage Saving Tip
– As of today, buyers are still buying and sellers are still selling. Market is moving.
– Interest rate is still at mid 3, 3.5% for the earlier loan
– I don’t know what’s going to happen in the next few months, but I think it all depends on how fast they’re going to control this pandemic
– If you’re paying about 4.3% or more on your mortgage interest and you’re going to stay in the home for more than three years, this might be a great time to consider refinancing your home
– It’s going to save you hundreds of dollars every month
– There are great programs out there that will give you long term savings
Enjoy the Pearl in an affordable condo across from Tanner Springs Park. Uniquely located on the elevated, gated courtyard level. No units below and has the largest patio (266 square feet) to entertain and relax. South and west-facing sunlight warms the rooms. The den/office can be a guest room (has a murphy bed). Deeded parking space and storage. Secure building with amenities such as: gym, community room, bike racks. Walk to restaurants and shops, a riverside trail, MAX/streetcar, and parks (including an off-leash dog park). Easy living!
1125 NW 9th Ave #228, Portland, OR 97209, $339,900 Exclusively listed by Shawn Realty, Pearl District Lexis Condo Listing Company
See other details: https://www.srpdx.com
Home Video Tour
If you are interested in buying or selling listings like this in Pearl District, please let us know!
Move-in ready ranch in convenient and quiet location!
This home has an adorable kitchen and comfortable sized rooms. Enjoy the brand new roof with 30-year warranty, bathroom skylight, fenced backyard with shed and covered patio.
Close to parks, the Max, and I-205. Includes one-year home warranty!
6317 SE 87th Avenue, Portland, OR 97266, $349,000 Exclusively listed by Shawn Realty, Lents Listing Company
See other details: https://bit.ly/390Vfhl
Home Video Tour
If you are interested in buying or selling listings like this in Lents, please let us know!
Beautiful, move-in ready townhome-style condo that backs to private green space. It has two full baths and a half bath. The home’s exterior is newly painted and interior updates have been made.
Enjoy the granite kitchen countertops, gleaming wood laminate flooring and private back balcony facing nature.
This property is at a prime location that is close to I-5 and 217, along with great schools and an easy walk to Kruse Village and Westlake Park. On top of that, no rental cap!
3956 Carman Drive, Lake Oswego OR 97035, $299,990 Exclusively listed by Shawn Realty, Lake Oswego Listing Company.
See other details: https://bit.ly/2wVSjoV
Home Video Tour
If you are interested in buying or selling listings like this in Lake Oswego, please let us know!
Sold by Bull Mountain neighborhood listing realtor, Shawn Realty!
Fantastic home with mountain & territorial views in Benchview Estates! This is a great family home with a main level dining room that can be converted to an office or bedroom. Lovingly maintained with new carpet and paint, new 50-year roof. Large Master walk-in closet, jetted tub, granite counters, wood fireplaces, entertainer’s decks, central air. Close to Progress Ridge. Simply move in to an elegant neighborhood.
If you are interested in buying or selling listings like this in Bull Mountain, we’d love to talk to you. Call us at 503-515-4499.
Commercial space 1500SF+ under $500,000 within and near the Portland Metro Area. Open to different zonings. Call Shawn 503-515-4499.
커머셜 건물 1500SF+ $500,000 미만, 포틀랜드 주변지역. 조닝은 융통가능성. 매물있으시면 연락주세요. 503-515-4499
I’m going to share the Oregon home buying process, including important due dates. I hope it is helpful and I’d be happy to help if you are purchasing or selling real estate in the Portland Metro Area.
Earnest money deposit: Typically 1% of the purchase price is agreed on as earnest money in an offer. It needs to be deposited within 3 business days after the offer has been accepted. It will be refunded when the transaction is properly terminated within the timeline below. If the transaction proceeds to closing, it will be part of the down payment.
Property Disclosure Timeline: Within 5 business days after receiving the Property Disclosure from the seller’s agent, the buyer has the right to revoke the disclosure and cancel the transaction without doing the home inspection.
Home inspection period: Typically within 10 business days unless agreed upon differently. The buyer needs to perform home inspections (including radon and sewer line, etc) AND negotiate repairs with the seller. It is the buyer’s responsibility to keep track of the timeline, otherwise the inspection contingency period ends and you will be buying it as-is.
The video includes more details of the timelines. I kinda look mad here, but Youtube picked the thumbnail.