Enjoy this song and be well.. Thanks Bob and Adele – Make You Feel My Love.
I’m covering some FAQs during this tough time…
Can you still buy house? Can we still see homes? What will happen to home prices…?
Homes that are listed today: https://www.srpdx.com/listing-report/Today-s-Portland-Metro-Area/1137573/
Stunning and stylish home with vaulted ceilings backing to private parklike green space!
Enjoy living in a lovingly cared for home featuring sun room, master suite, living room and den with sunroof; gourmet kitchen with slab granite, new stainless steel appliances, gleaming hardwoods; amazing living spaces with soaring wooden beams to relax and entertain; and fenced yard with cedar deck.
Inside a quiet and friendly neighborhood and located on a culdesac with mountain views. Convenient to Mt. Talbert, shops, restaurants.
Make this your home!
11453 SE Hazel Hill Road, Happy Valley, OR 97086, $525,000 Exclusively listed by Shawn Realty, Sunnyside Happy Valley Listing Company
See other details and other listings: http://www.SRpdx.com
Home Video Tour
If you are interested in buying or selling listings like this in Sunnyside, please let us know!
1. Connecting those in need and those who can give
– My job in real estate is really about match making
– I match buyers to sellers, sellers to buyers, buyers to homes, mortgage officers to potential buyers, contractors to homeowners, etc
– I would like to use this ability to connect people
– If you are in need (needing side or part time work)
– If you are healthy and have the capacity to share, let me know
– In short, I can help connect those who are in need of help and those who can give help
– I believe in critical times like this it is important to help each other out so we can do well in the long run
– On that note, I’m thinking about what I can do
– I’m thinking about business opportunities like expanding my business and hiring contractors or maybe order takeout at restaurants to keep them going
– I think helping, even in small ways, really matter
– It’s better to stay at home but I know there are people that don’t have a choice. So stay safe.
2. Real Estate Update, Mortgage Saving Tip
– As of today, buyers are still buying and sellers are still selling. Market is moving.
– Interest rate is still at mid 3, 3.5% for the earlier loan
– I don’t know what’s going to happen in the next few months, but I think it all depends on how fast they’re going to control this pandemic
– If you’re paying about 4.3% or more on your mortgage interest and you’re going to stay in the home for more than three years, this might be a great time to consider refinancing your home
– It’s going to save you hundreds of dollars every month
– There are great programs out there that will give you long term savings
Enjoy the Pearl in an affordable condo across from Tanner Springs Park. Uniquely located on the elevated, gated courtyard level. No units below and has the largest patio (266 square feet) to entertain and relax. South and west-facing sunlight warms the rooms. The den/office can be a guest room (has a murphy bed). Deeded parking space and storage. Secure building with amenities such as: gym, community room, bike racks. Walk to restaurants and shops, a riverside trail, MAX/streetcar, and parks (including an off-leash dog park). Easy living!
1125 NW 9th Ave #228, Portland, OR 97209, $339,900 Exclusively listed by Shawn Realty, Pearl District Lexis Condo Listing Company
See other details: https://www.srpdx.com
Home Video Tour
If you are interested in buying or selling listings like this in Pearl District, please let us know!
Move-in ready ranch in convenient and quiet location!
This home has an adorable kitchen and comfortable sized rooms. Enjoy the brand new roof with 30-year warranty, bathroom skylight, fenced backyard with shed and covered patio.
Close to parks, the Max, and I-205. Includes one-year home warranty!
6317 SE 87th Avenue, Portland, OR 97266, $349,000 Exclusively listed by Shawn Realty, Lents Listing Company
See other details: https://bit.ly/390Vfhl
Home Video Tour
If you are interested in buying or selling listings like this in Lents, please let us know!
Beautiful, move-in ready townhome-style condo that backs to private green space. It has two full baths and a half bath. The home’s exterior is newly painted and interior updates have been made.
Enjoy the granite kitchen countertops, gleaming wood laminate flooring and private back balcony facing nature.
This property is at a prime location that is close to I-5 and 217, along with great schools and an easy walk to Kruse Village and Westlake Park. On top of that, no rental cap!
3956 Carman Drive, Lake Oswego OR 97035, $299,990 Exclusively listed by Shawn Realty, Lake Oswego Listing Company.
See other details: https://bit.ly/2wVSjoV
Home Video Tour
If you are interested in buying or selling listings like this in Lake Oswego, please let us know!
Sold by Bull Mountain neighborhood listing realtor, Shawn Realty!
Fantastic home with mountain & territorial views in Benchview Estates! This is a great family home with a main level dining room that can be converted to an office or bedroom. Lovingly maintained with new carpet and paint, new 50-year roof. Large Master walk-in closet, jetted tub, granite counters, wood fireplaces, entertainer’s decks, central air. Close to Progress Ridge. Simply move in to an elegant neighborhood.
If you are interested in buying or selling listings like this in Bull Mountain, we’d love to talk to you. Call us at 503-515-4499.
Commercial space 1500SF+ under $500,000 within and near the Portland Metro Area. Open to different zonings. Call Shawn 503-515-4499.
커머셜 건물 1500SF+ $500,000 미만, 포틀랜드 주변지역. 조닝은 융통가능성. 매물있으시면 연락주세요. 503-515-4499
I used to cold call expired listing homeowners and For Sale By Owners. It was one of the toughest parts of a realtor’s job. This cold calling isn’t an easy thing because these homeowners get about a dozen or more calls a day. However, I was somewhat successful at it and met some great families and helped them sell their homes.
예전엔 계약만기된 집주인, 주인이 직접 파는집에 세일즈 전화를 했었어요. 부동산업자가 하는일중에 가장어려웠던 일이었습니다. 어려운 이유는 집주인들이 보편적으로 10-20통씩 하루에 전화를 받거든요. 그래도 그나마 성공적이었어요. 좋은 고객들 많이 만나서 집들을 팔아드렸어요. .
Now, I have been bombarded with unsolicited calls. I really do not enjoy getting those calls. So I decided not to make calls to homeowners either. I thought I shouldn’t send what I don’t want to receive. I feel the same with door-to-door solicitation unless it’s neighborhood kids selling cookies.
요근래엔 세일즈 전화, 스푸핑 전화등 받기 싫은 전화들이 매일 오는게 소비자 입장에서 싫어서, 내가 싫어하는걸 왜 다른사람한테 줘야하는 생각에, 그 세일즈 전화는 그만두기로 했어요. 집방문 세일즈도 똑같은 생각에 안하죠. 동내 애들이 과자 파는 경우가 아니면.
So for now, no listing solicitation calls. But I do have the necessary selling skills and feel that someone could use my help… I have no idea if this blog will reach any of those homeowners who need help to sell their “un-sold, expired, cancelled, FSBO…” homes, but I’ll try this and see what happens.
그래서 세일즈 전화는 안하되, 제가 집파는 기술을 도움이 필요한 분께(계약만기된 안팔린집, 주인 직접파는 집) 소개시키기 위해서, 이 블로그를 이용해 노력하겠지만, 연결이 될지 안될지는 몰라요.
So, if you need help in selling one of those homes, please check out the video above or keep reading on:
만약 못판 부동산 매물이 있으시면, 비디오를 보시고 이 문구도 보세요.
Here’s my approach to selling “un-sold” homes:
- Excellent online presentation of the home
- Focus on strengths of the property, not weaknesses
- Persistent marketing
- Constant communication
- Make necessary adjustments
- “Turn every stone” selling approach
- Network with top selling agents
- Local knowledge
- Negotiation skills
- Selling since 2008 “learned business & survived through the market crash.”
- Commitment to provide excellent service to clients
Call/text 503-515-4499 to get it sold.
여기에 “문제 해결” 방식의 부동산 판매 방법입니다.
- 가장 우수한 온라인 정보물 만들기
- 집의 장점만 부각
- 지속적인 마케팅
- 저속적인 고객 정보 드리기
- 매매자 반응에 따른 정보 조정
- 세심히 모든 가능성을 점검하는 마케팅
- 경험있는 부동산 업자의 인맥
- 수준 높은 지역 정보
- 협상 기술
- 2008년에 시작 “시장이 어려울때 배운 지식과 기술”
- 헌신적으로 고객을 모시는 노력
전화/문자 503-515-4499 주세요.